Zeus embodies the following characteristics:
- God of sky, lightning, thunderbolts
- He fucks for the acquisition of power
- “If I want it, I will take it; it’s not if, but how...”
- He must cultivate accountability to others, to acknowledge their experiences are as important as his own
- Connecting to his emotions is his task
“Notches on the bedpost” are the way that Zeus plays his eroticism, as sex is an acquisition of more power and validation than it is connection. In this scene, he surrenders his pursuit of numbers and “wins” a true lover--a romance fantasy of one who will tame the wild, unavailable man.
In myth, Zeus often turned himself into an eagle to fly and seduce lovers that he would then discard afterward, uncaring of their feelings.
Video concept by Finn Deerhart: http://www.finndeerhart.com
Directed by altSHIFTxxx.com