The world needs more orgasms. And that’s especially true for gay orgasms.
As gay people, we’ve been told that our gay sex is wrong. We’ve been told that our gay sex is diseased. We’ve been conditioned to feel shame and guilt and to resist that which we desire. And yet, we have persisted with our love, our connections and our sex – and, in doing so, have demonstrated the power of living one’s truth to the world.
Because National Orgasm Day is July 31, we have a very special reason to celebrate all orgasms – and gay orgasms, in particular. And as the creator of Himeros.tv, a website dedicated to inspiring better gay sex through erotic video content, I want your National Orgasm Day to be spectacular.
To that end, on this most special of holidays, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Orgasms aren’t the same as ejaculations. With effort and practice, men are able to learn what many women already know: It’s possible to ejaculate without orgasming. And you can orgasm without ejaculating. In fact, full body orgasms – which can last for minutes or even hours – happen independently of ejaculation. Want to learn more about full body orgasms? Check out the free preview for our fully nude tutorial.
- More intense orgasms are possible. Since most men are accustomed to experiencing orgasms during ejaculations, a simple tip for increasing the power and potency of your orgasm is to make noise during ejaculation. It’s a small change that can make a huge difference. As such, we recorded a free audio guide with details.
- Experience a different type of orgasm. Sure, ejaculatory orgasms feel great. But consider expanding your orgasmic horizons with a prostate orgasm. Or a chakra orgasm. Or the aforementioned full body orgasm. With a little rest, men can also experience multi-ejaculatory orgasms. The list goes on and on.
- Switch your stroke. If ejaculatory orgasms through self-pleasure are your thing, explore different stroke and touch techniques. If you’re not sure where to start, I created a NSFW video for that.
- You can go hands free. Going hands free isn’t just a feature of bluetooth. When approaching an ejaculatory orgasm during a self-pleasure session, men reach a point of no return. Once you’re over the edge, there’s no turning back. When you reach this point, release your grip and see what happens. Spoiler alert: It’s awesome.
The reality is, there’s so much to say and celebrate about orgasms.
And while National Orgasm Day gives all of us an extra excuse to tap into the power of our sex and sexuality, let’s remember to celebrate our orgasms – especially our gay orgasms – today and every day.
Through juicy erotic content, Davey Wavey created Himeros.tv for gay men to have hotter sex, to experience toe-curling pleasure and to fulfill their deepest desires. Learn more at Himeros.tv.